Annual Juried Student Exhibition
April 16 through May 15
University Art Gallery to Feature Student Work April 16 – May 15
Cal Poly’s University Art Gallery will present the “Annual Juried Student Exhibition,” featuring the best of photography, graphics design, video, painting, drawing, and sculpture made in Art and Design classes.
The exhibit will open April 16, the Thursday of Open House. Everyone is invited to attend the reception in the gallery where awards will be announced. We extend this invitation to all visiting students and their families to come and talk to current students and faculty about our program.
Drop off dates are April 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8.
All entries should be from Spring 2014 to present and MUST be made at Cal Poly for an Art and Design course. Please indicate on the form the course it was made for.
GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- No late entries will be accepted. Come during posted collection time.
- You may enter up to five (5) works (they may be from different categories). There will be a non-refundable $3.00 entry fee per piece entered to a maximum of $15.00 for five (5) works.
- Works may be either not for sale (NFS) or for sale. Work may be for sale with the Gallery retaining a 30% commission.
- Accepted works will not be insured. You should make arrangements to secure your own insurance if you want it.
- Please limit yourself to a maximum of two (2) extra large (5’) pieces of the five (5) allotted entries. Due to size limitation we reserve the right to refuse work that is too large, heavy, or dangerous. The University Art Gallery reserves the right to further screen out accepted works from preliminary screening or jurying because of space limitations.
- Form must be completed to enter work.
- Series. A series is considered one work. It is juried as all or nothing.
Tuesday through Saturday
11am to 4pm
When classes are in session.